What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other device, with information relating to navigation. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to measure the use that users make of it. The purpose of each of the cookies used in this website is described below.
Classification of the cookies used on our website
According to the managing entity:
- Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, Google Analytics.
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will cease to function after that date.
According to type/purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the different contents.
Relationship of the cookies used in our web site
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Strictly necessary||Own||Session ID on the server.|
|Analytical||Third parties (Google analytics)||Used to distinguish users and limit the percentage of applications.|
|__utma||Analytical||Third parties (Google analytics)||Used to distinguish users and sessions.|
|Analytical||Third parties (Google analytics)||Used to determine new visits, sessions.|
|__utmz||Analytical||Third parties (Google analytics)||Stores the traffic source to explain how the user gets to the site.|
The application we use to obtain navigational information and to measure and analyze how our users use our website is:
- Google Analytics www.google.com/analytics/
This application has been developed by Google that provides us with the service of measuring and analyzing the audience of our web pages. Google may also use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. Google may also use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies.developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage/
This tool generates the above mentioned Analytic Cookies. To do this, Google Analytics generates an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of visits of the user to the website. It also records the first and last time the user visited the website. At the same time, at the end of the navigation session, it calculates the data related to it.
How to configure the behavior of cookies in your browser?
To know, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the Internet browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow cookies (your own cookies) to be installed in your browser, it is possible that some of our services may alter their functioning or cease to function normally.
In the following links you can find the necessary information to configure your Internet browser:
- Mozilla Firefox from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Chrome for Android from http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Internet Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari fpr IOS (iPhone and iPad) from http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=es_es