The GLACIER application is a software that collects and automates the business processes related to the commercial management of the commercial water cycle, based on the experience and expert knowledge of Global Omnium.
It is a SaaS application, based on client-server and modular architecture, covering a wide spectrum of commercial needs faced by water management companies.
The application has a client module, planning and invoicing, work order management, readings and mobility, claims management, virtual office, debt management and report manager.
The system also offers the following advantages:
- Modular: Each set of functionalities is grouped into modules that can be activated or deactivated without impact on the system architecture.
- User Roles Management: Each user can have access to as many modules as required.
- Audit: All access to the system and operation are registered in order to meet the required audit standards.
- Searches: All listings have powerful searches by partial and complete matching of results in order to optimize user time.
- Integration: All the information of the system can be exposed to the outside through an API, for its use by third applications.
- UX interface: All user screens follow the same standard design pattern, based on usability concepts.
- Multi-language: The application has the option of integrating different languages or dialects.
- Multi-company: The system allows managing different companies and concessions/municipalities from the same software instance.
- Scalability:The architecture of the system assures its growth in a consistent way, according to the operation needs.